Free background from VintageMadeForYou

30 May 2023

Winner and Top 5 for Challenge # 140

Good Morning Everyone

Hope you are keeping safe and well

The Design Team enjoyed looking at
your beautiful entries
so without further ado

Here is the Winner and Top 5

the winner chosen by Random org 

No. 11 Nalepke

Congratulations 
Please take your winner's badge below


Now onto the Top 5
chosen by 
in no particular order
chosen by


No. 3 Diny

No. 12 Fabiola

No. 14 Natascha

No. 15 Deanne

No. 18 Aimeslee


Congratulations Ladies
Don't forget to take your Top 5 badge
for your blog

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge

  

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas creations everyone! Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the TOP 5! Greatly appreciated! I have my badge proudly displayed on my blog!

    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat ontzettend leuk dat ik in de top 5 sta....dankjewel!
    Ook gefeliciteerd aan de andere winnaars.
    Groetjes Diny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner and other top 5 - thanks so much for including my make in the honors! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for choosing my card as winning one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy and proud to be in your top5, congrats to all, blessing

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not take anonymous comments.