Free background from VintageMadeForYou

19 January 2017

New Challenge and DT call

As one Challenge closes another opens it's doors.
I have been thinking for a while that I would like to have my own
Challenge. So I have decided to have a Christmas Challenge
This will be a bi-weekly. So hopefully this will help with the Christmas
cards rush towards the end of the year.

DT Call


As a DT member at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge your commitment would be to make a project every other week - though you can join in every week if you would like to.  We take holiday breaks in the busy summer and Christmas periods so you don't need to worry about meeting tight deadlines at these times.
I would like to have crafters of all styles and abilities on our team - so you do not need to be an experienced crafter or DT member as there is always someone around to help out on our DT blog on blogger where we can chat and keep up to date with our challenges, the most important thing is that you are reliable and join in with our team - so a blogger account is required 

The other requirement is that you comment every week on your allocated numbers - and it's always nice to visit your fellow teamies!

If you like the sound of this all you need do is link up to Mr Linky below and we'll pop round to visit you - so have the kettle on for when we arrive!!

Please ensure that there is a link to your email on your blog - or alternatively email it to me on the me my email address is shown on the side bar - after all you want to be sure to get that email telling you that you made the team.

The DT call will run until 12pm GMT 19th January - so you have lots of time to apply, if you have any questions at all just send me an email and ask away!  I will announce the results as quickly as possible on the 31st January

This will be an Always Anything Christmas Goes

Hugs Marlene








No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not take anonymous comments.